Dr. Mario Almanza: Outstanding Reviews



Dr. Mario Alberto Almanza Reyes is a bariatric surgeon in Tijuana who has over a decade of experience in his field. He’s helped over 16,000 patients achieve weight loss and he plans to help thousands more throughout his career.

Over the years, Dr. Mario Alberto Almanza Reyes has received numerous outstanding testimonials for everything from his personality to his team’s practices, one of which is featured below:


    “Getting the gastric sleeve was the BEST decision of my life and my only regret is not having it done sooner,” the review begins. “It was a little scarier making a decision to go to Mexico but once I got to the hospital all my worries drifted away. Grand View hospital was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful and were all there for you as needed. I have had zero complications and I would recommend Dr. Almanza to my own grandma and anyone who needs him.”



Would you like further information about Dr. Mario Alberto Almanza Reyes’s practice as a bariatric surgeon? If so, please visit www.marioalmanza.com for a comprehensive FAQ section, more outstanding patient reviews and contact details for interested parties.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Mario Almanza: Fitness as a Family Activity

Tijuana’s Dr. Mario Almanza: Decades of Experience

Dr. Mario Almanza: Pros of Lap Band Surgery