Dr. Mario Almanza: Personable Humility


Dr. Mario Alberto Almanza Reyes is a bariatric surgeon in Tijuana located 25 minutes from San Diego, California. He’s considered one of the best bariatric surgeons with over 16,000 surgeries performed, and he features a wealth of reviews like the one highlighted below on his website:



“When I met Dr Almanza, I was very impressed with his humility and how personable he was,” wrote a 59-year-old woman. “The nursing staff were all very attentive and caring. Before going, I had worried a little about not speaking/understanding any Spanish, but I was never made to feel like it was a big deal or any problem. I felt the level of care I received was great. Most of the things I was worried about or afraid of turned out to be non-issues. I never got nauseated, never felt much pain.”
To read this patient’s full review or to see her outstanding progress pictures on Dr. Mario Almanza’s website, click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Mario Almanza: Fitness as a Family Activity

Tijuana’s Dr. Mario Almanza: Decades of Experience

Dr. Mario Almanza: Pros of Lap Band Surgery